11/06/2010

Photo Shoots.

For my first photo shoot, I wanted to do a natural photo shoot. I did not want any additional lighting, just the blue skies and the sun. I will do more photo shoots, where I will use special lighting and different background to blend colours.
The 1st photo shoot will happen at a primary school. I have made up a two man band. The headline is: a famous two man band visit and help primary schools for charity. I have taken various different shots, were they have different poses. As I have said above, there was no lighting involved, therefore my photo shoot does not look professional. My photos are of high quality, due to the camera I used, however they are of a low standard, as I have not used a solid background and extra lighting.
The 1st photo shoot I done was a natural photo shoot. I wanted nature in the background.  I am currently planning on doing 2 or 3 more photo shoots. In these photo shoots I will aim to have them more professional; they will all have a solid back ground, I will also like to use lighting gels of different colours. This will then make my photos look more professional after I edit them using special technology. 
Here are some of the pictures i took from the photo shoot:


 These are some of the best photos i took during the photo shoot. i will probably use one of the photos as my front cover picture. i have taken many more photos. The photos above ae unedited. i will edit them using Adobe photoshop, this will enhance them to look more professional. 


Contents page photo shoot.
I did a photo shoot fro the contents page. i am looking to include two photos on the contents page. as my mian headline is a famous two man band visiting a school, i want the two pictures to be of the band either side of the text on the contents page. This layout will look good. Below are some of the photos i may include.



I am looking to include two pictures on my contents page, 1 picture either side of the text. In my opinion this is a good layout, it looks catchy. This has been planned, when i completed the rough sketches of the front page, contents page and the double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment