10/12/2010

NME Rate Card

NME is a magazine manufacturer that has been running for a very long time, 1952 in fact. As NME has been around for so long, it is well respected as a music magazine and has a lot of customers that are dedicated to buying the magazine each time an issue comes out. NME is the largest commercial magazine in Europe.

I want to research how NME advertise there magazines because they have a lot of success and are respected as a music magazine manufacturer. NME’s circulation is high but the readership is nearly 5 times more. This means that for every 1 NME magazine that is bought it is read by several others. If I research and analyse NME’s rate cards then I can find out there target audience and other vital stats and information, which I will need to adapt to my music magazine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment